+91 9711 265 586 Pre Medical Prep Site | MBA Prep Site
C++ project for class 12  XML
Questions & Discussions » Parents Corner
Go to last reply
Author Message
Status : Answered but not Reviewed Difficulty Level: - Importance for Exam:  -
[Avatar]
ARCHIT GUPTA
Joined: 21/04/2009
Expert Level
 
Total points
0
 
 
Total Messages
45
 
 
Contact Me   (Offline)
 
 
hi can anyone please post some C++ projects that can be Submitted in the board examinations
 please post the projects which either you have made yourself(or taken from a senior etc) or are easy to understand.i mean it should not include headers like graphics.h .most projects on net involves C++ functions(or headers) which I have not done till now in class 12.
 
Author Message
Status:  Answered but not Reviewed
[Avatar]
Ankush Sachdeva
Joined: 21/04/2009
Expert Level
 
Total points
0
 
 
Total Messages
698
 
 
Contact Me   (Offline)
 
 
khud bana le na.....banate banate revise bhi ho jayega C++


 maine 11th me khud banaya tha aur mujhe pura C++(11th class ka) usko banate banate hi samaj aaya tha


 ................

 if its not urgent,i can give u my project,jo mai 2-3 mahino ke baad banaunga
 
Author Message
Status:  Answered but not Reviewed
[Avatar]
SUYASH CHATURVEDI
Joined: 21/04/2009
Expert Level
 
Total points
0
 
 
Total Messages
33
 
 
Contact Me   (Offline)
 
 
ARCHIT GUPTA wrote:hi can anyone please post some C++ projects that can be Submitted in the board examinations
 please post the projects which either you have made yourself(or taken from a senior etc) or are easy to understand.i mean it should not include headers like graphics.h .most projects on net involves C++ functions(or headers) which I have not done till now in class 12.


 hey take previous year's project from your school teacher.......

 my teacher has provided me with two projects to choose upon......
 
Author Message
Status:  Answered but not Reviewed
[Avatar]
PRIYANSH GOEL
Joined: 21/04/2009
Expert Level
 
Total points
100
 
 
Total Messages
479
 
 
Contact Me   (Offline)
 
 
Check this one out.
 Filename EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT PROJECT.CPP [Disk] Download
 Description C++ Project class XII
 Filesize 12 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  1356 time(s)

 
Author Message
Status:  Answered but not Reviewed
[Avatar]
ARCHIT GUPTA
Joined: 21/04/2009
Expert Level
 
Total points
0
 
 
Total Messages
45
 
 
Contact Me   (Offline)
 
 
Ankush Sachdeva wrote:khud bana le na.....banate banate revise bhi ho jayega C++


 maine 11th me khud banaya tha aur mujhe pura C++(11th class ka) usko banate banate hi samaj aaya tha


 ................

 if its not urgent,i can give u my project,jo mai 2-3 mahino ke baad banaunga


 yaar i can make a project only if i know the concepts....i have not attended school so i dont know anything about file handling,pointers and stacks and queues
 
Author Message
Status:  Answered but not Reviewed
[Avatar]
ARCHIT GUPTA
Joined: 21/04/2009
Expert Level
 
Total points
0
 
 
Total Messages
45
 
 
Contact Me   (Offline)
 
 
PRIYANSH GOEL wrote:Check this one out.


 sorry i couldnt understand this,it includes dos as well....
 
Author Message
Status:  Answered but not Reviewed
[Avatar]
YASHIKA GARG
Joined: 21/04/2009
Expert Level
 
Total points
1250
 
 
Total Messages
464
 
 
Contact Me   (Offline)
 
 
ARCHIT GUPTA wrote:
Ankush Sachdeva wrote:khud bana le na.....banate banate revise bhi ho jayega C++


 maine 11th me khud banaya tha aur mujhe pura C++(11th class ka) usko banate banate hi samaj aaya tha


 ................

 if its not urgent,i can give u my project,jo mai 2-3 mahino ke baad banaunga


 yaar i can make a project only if i know the concepts....i have not attended school so i dont know anything about file handling,pointers and stacks and queues


 most of us might have not attended the school lectures...bt still..he is right...take help from ur textbook n teacher..it will surely help u in understanding the concepts n designing programs in the exam...rest is upto you..
 
Author Message
Status:  Answered but not Reviewed
[Avatar]
cpp for school
Joined: 11/12/2010
Expert Level
 
Total points
0
 
 
Total Messages
1
 
 
Contact Me   (Offline)
 
 
www.cppforschool.com
 
Author Message
Status:  Answered but not Reviewed
[Avatar]
Rohan Jain
Joined: 08/10/2013
Expert Level
 
Total points
0
 
 
Total Messages
21
 
 
Contact Me   (Offline)
 
 
 HI
 i found this very good site http://coachpal.me/, the site has video lectures from renowned teachers in India, you can also make customized tests on topics which you have studied, you can participate in national mock tests free of charge and they also have a very informative blogs which hosts interviews from IITians on how to prepare well. The site is particularly good for organic chemistry. You can also try this.
 
 
 
   
Go to Forum: 
Questions & Discussions » Parents Corner